October 28, 2014

My 1st gym membership card

I finally sign up for a gym membership.  

I am not really a gym person, the longest I stayed in a gym was only 30 minutes per session.

Last month when I went to a clinic due to my fever, the doctor informed me that my blood pressure is quite low.  After reading some dos and don't on the internet.  I still am clueless on the cause and cure for low blood pressure.

What I know is that my stamina has deteriorate so much lately.  I don't even get excited to go shopping anymore due to the lazily of walking around.  But I get very excited when it comes to food hunting tho ;)

Ok, back to my gym story.  This particular gym is having a promotion at the moment.  According to them, if you signup this month, you are entitle for the promotion price like forever!  Hmmm..  How can I resist that?

Plus the gym is so near to my house, small size gym with not too many patron.  The only thing I don't like about it, is that they always put on a loud techno music!

I am determined, once I know whose who, I will get them to change the music.  I think Hitz.fm would be a better choice, what to do think?

8 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

Sign up jangan sik sign up! sine ya tek?

Rose world said...

Long time didnt go to gym. Used to go to the civic centre.

I also hate the music they put.

Sharon D. said...

Yeah ..I'm not into techno. They should play better music to motivate people. I was a regular gym go-er for a year. I dropped out after moving out to a new place :)

Ezvina said...

Hi coffee gal, gym tok di area housing ku, x nampak dr main road, ada privasi sikit.

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, I went tge civic centre gym once, cant remember the music on played. That was more than 6 years ago.

Ezvina said...

Hi Sharon, techno music always remind me of Sg. Wang shopping centre, tats y, I try to avoid going there ;)

Dee Loner said...

hahaha...techno and sg wang. you are so right! anyway, good luck with your gym session k. How about zumba? I tried it for half a year when I was working in Sibu, and it was fun! here in KL, pressure li nangga orang nok g gym semua nok body dah sik boh g gym pun.. gaya la tek..

Ezvina said...

Hi Dee, I love Zumba, but I need teman to go Zumba, so I just end up with gym, fast n easy option.